Overview of Moscow Fashion Week
Top Designers and Trends from Moscow Fashion Week
- Amiri – Known for their bold and edgy streetwear, Amiri showcased a collection that perfectly blended classic rock and roll elements with modern fashion trends.
- Valentin Yudashkin – One of Russia’s most well-known designers, Yudashkin wowed the audience with his stunning eveningwear collection that featured intricate lace details and sweeping silhouettes.
- Nehera – This Slovakian brand showcased a beautiful collection that emphasized structured pieces and clean lines. Their use of rich earthy tones and luxurious fabrics made for a show-stopping presentation.
- Bright Colours – Bold and bright colours were seen on the runway from many designers. From neon pinks to electric blue, this trend is perfect for making a statement.
- Metallic Fabrics – Shimmering silver and gold fabrics were popular amongst many of the designers, and are perfect for adding a bit of glitz and glamour to any outfit.
- Sheer Details – Many of the eveningwear pieces featured sheer fabrics and delicate lace details, adding a touch of romance and elegance to the runway.